- This event has passed.
Suicide Assessment and Intervention
October 20, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$75.00
Jason Frazier, LMFT, presenting in Dec 2017 at NHC CBT
3 CE Hours for: LCMHC, LICSW, LMFT, LPP, LADC, MLADC and Psychologists
Approved for 3 CEU Hours by the Board of Licensing and Other Drug Use Professionals.
Categories of Competence: 4, 12 & 13
Saturday, October 20, 2018
9:00am – 12:00pm
Check in Opens at 8:30am
Presenter: Jason Frazier, LMFT
Fulfills the Suicide 3 CEU requirement for renewing licenses through the NHBMHP
New Hampshire Center for Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies, LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6924. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. New Hampshire Center for Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies, LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
To register click here.
About this workshop:
Back by popular demand! Early registration encouraged due to prior events selling out.
This event will review best practice methods of assessing for suicidal risk within a behavioral health setting, ethical decision making processes to follow in determining necessary clinical intervention to suicidal thoughts or intent, a range of options for responding to suicidal thoughts or intent and a detailed break down of when an Involuntary Emergency Admission is necessary and how to complete one.
1. Teach a concrete method for evaluating suicidal risk.
2. Implement an ethical decision making model for determining best-practice response to different levels of suicidal symptoms
3. Review evidence-based clinical interventions for different levels of suicidal symptoms
4. Disseminate a step-by-step plan for completing an IEA
· Evaluating Suicidal Risk
· Ethical Decision Making
· Review of Intervention Options
· The IEA Process and Your Role